2023 Jeep Wagoneer in Courtenay, British Columbia
Packed with sophisticated and futuristic features, the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer is the kind of SUV you want to make a lasting impression on the road. It rides on a high-performing 3.0-litre Hurricane twin-turbo engine to deliver remarkable on and off-road performance with a maximum towing capacity of 4,536 kgs (10,000 lbs). It takes the onboard comfort to a whole new level with extra legroom and headroom, as well as premium quality seating surfaces. Continue reading as the highly knowledgeable product experts at Comox Valley Dodge take you through some of the best features of the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer, helping you to know this new-age SUV better.
Beautiful Exterior Design
The stunning LED lighting, intricate wheel options, striking exterior paint colour palette, sculptural details and wide stance of the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer makes it one of the most dynamic and performance-inspired SUVs in the market.
Multiple Wheel Options
For an exhilarating performance, this luxury Jeep SUV comes in multiple-wheel designs. Please note that some of these wheel options are standard on the selective trim levels, whereas others are available on demand for an upgrade.
- 20-Inch machined aluminum wheels with black noise pockets (Standard on Series III)
- 20-Inch off-road aluminum wheels (Available on Series III with Advanced All-Terrain Group)
- 20-inch gloss black painted aluminum wheels (Standard on Series II Carbide)
- 22-Inch polished aluminum wheels with black noise pockets (Available on Series II and III with Premium Group)
- 22-inch gloss black painted aluminum wheels (Available on Series II Carbide)
For top-tier comfort and superior relaxation, the Jeep Wagoneer comes equipped with various amenities, including four-way adjustable lumbar support, heated and ventilated front seats and a tri-zone climate control system, showcasing a glimpse of its impeccable and well-thoughtful craftsmanship.
Premium Interior Accents
The new Jeep Wagoneer is available in different interior accents, each adding volumes to its fine craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal. The use of premium material on the seating surfaces and overall cabin delivers top-notch luxury. Available interior accents are:
- Nappa Leather-Faced — Global Black with Global Black and Smoke accent stitching
- Nappa Leather-Faced — Sea Salt/Global Black with Sea Salt and Basil accent stitching
Standard Powertrain System
All three trim levels of the Wagoneer operate on the standard 3.0-litre I6 Hurricane, outputting 420 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque to deliver outstanding performance. Married to a TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, the performance-focused engine delivers smoother gear shifts and instant acceleration when required on demanding terrains.
Selec-Terrain Traction Management System
With five on and off-road settings, the Selec-Terrain Traction Management system adjusts the engine performance, shift patterns and torque distribution for a smooth drive over normal or the most challenging terrains.
|Specifications||2023 Jeep Wagoneer|
|Engine Type||3.0-litre I6 Hurricane Twin-Turbo|
|Transmission||TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic|
|Fuel Economy – L/100 Km (hwy/city)||10.1 / 14.5|
Wireless Charging Pad
Charging your phones has become simpler and more convenient with the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer, as it features a wireless charging pad that automatically recharges all your compatible smartphones hassle-free on the go.
Uconnect 5 NAV Multimedia Centre
The Wagoneer elevates your onboard experience with the Uconnect 5 NAV multimedia centre, offering access to a well-thoughtfully designed array of information, entertainment and connectivity services. You can connect your compatible smartphones using the integrated Apple CarPlay and Android Auto system to enjoy access to a wide music library, personalized profiles, navigation support and more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
With more than 120 standard and available driver-assist technologies and safety capabilities, the new Jeep Wagoneers offer optimal protection against potential on-road hazards. Some of these state-of-the-art safety technologies are:
- Active Lane Management System
- Blind‑Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross‑Path Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop & Go
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Park-Sense Front & Rear Park Assist System
- Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
Surround View Camera
The available 360-degree surround view camera scans the SUV’s surroundings to monitor any object, pedestrian or vehicle in proximity, helping avoid potential collisions, especially while reversing or parking in tight spots.
2023 Jeep Wagoneer Trim Levels
Series IIStarting at $86,290*
– Alpine Premium Audio System w/ 9 speakers
– Active Lane Management System
– Perforated Nappa Leather-Trimmed Seating
Series II CarbideStarting at $90,485*
– 20-inch Gloss Black Wheels
– Tri-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
– Black Exterior Accents
Series IIIStarting at $92,985*
– Head-Up Display
– Available McIntosh MX950 Entertainment System
– Quadra-Lift Air Suspension with Five Modes