About The Role
The Body Shop Technician Contributes to the operational efficiency of the body shop by repairing collision damage as per estimates and Comox Valley Dodge guidelines, ensuring that our customer visit meets and exceeds expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair collision damaged vehicles
- Report additional repairs to Shop Foreman or Body Shop Manager
- Use appropriate tools and equipment to perform Body Shop Tasks*
- Assist in housekeeping of the shop and keep own bay clean
- Comply with Comox Valley Dodge policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road, and Health and Safety.
Qualifications: B.C. Certificate of Qualification in Auto Body Repair(Red Seal)
- Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “Fix it right the first time” attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Vast auto body product knowledge
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We’re searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service. Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There’s never a dull moment in our group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members’ opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
As part of Trotman Auto Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provide
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including sales, service, parts and more
- Competitive compensation, benefits & Pension Plan
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Email resume to Rob Arden